Register for a Free Seminar and Dinner about Proper Estate Planning for your family!
I cordially invite you to attend a FREE SEMINAR AND DINNER on Proper Estate Planning for your family. Choose the event that fits your schedule and call or text the reservation line at 571-208-0425 or send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To register, please give (1) your name; (2) your e-mail address; and (3) which seminar date you wish to attend. You will receive an e-mail confirmation the next day. You will discover the following at the event, including:
- Your various estate planning options.
- Which options are appropriate for your unique circumstances.
- Why a Will by itself is not effective estate planning.
- Why the use of a Revocable Living Trust can be advantageous for your family.
- How you can plan for your estate not only after your death, but in case of your mental incapacity.
- How you can keep your estate planning 100% confidential and avoid probate.
- How you can provide for children with special needs.
- How you can protect your legacy to your heirs even if they face divorce or bankruptcy.
Attend this FREE Event on one of these dates (space is limited, so register early):
Tuesday September 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM at Lion & Bull in Haymarket.
Wednesday September 26, 2018 at 7:00 PM at Giuseppe’s in Haymarket.
Tuesday October 9, 2018 at 7:00 PM at City Tavern in Manassas.
Wednesday October 10, 2018 at 7:00 PM at Black Bear Bistro in Warrenton.
I look forward to you attending one of my seminars!
Owner, Hometown Estate Planning