“I wish I had a lawyer to talk to!”
Hometown Estate Planning provides valuable on-call legal services at a reasonable cost to:
- Middle-class individuals & families;
- Small business owners; and
- Self-employed individuals.
For a low monthly fee, Hometown Estate Planning will provide up to 8 hours of annual legal services covering the following:
- Phone Calls and Meetings to discuss your legal issues.
- Researching and finding answers to your legal questions.
- Reviewing your current contracts and estate planning documents.
- Drafting legal letters on your behalf.
- Helping you find the proper community resources and specialists.
Additionally, as an On-Call Services Member, you are entitled to a 40% discount on any additional legal services with Hometown Estate Planning.
To find out more or to schedule a complimentary one-hour consultation, please contact us at email@example.com or call (571) 208-0425. Thank you.