Hello! My name is Richard Phillips and I am an experienced attorney (since 2000) who has practiced extensively in the areas of estate planning, bankruptcy and commercial litigation (trial attorney). Nowadays, I specialize in estate planning law and assisting families like yours discover the right approach to your inheritance and incapacity planning needs. I also provide comprehensive legal services to business owners.
Here is some obligatory resume information:
- Undergrad Degree: BA, Political Science, James Madison University, May, 1995.
- Law Degree: JD, George Mason University School of Law, May, 1999.
- Member, Virginia State Bar, April, 2000.
- Member, City of Chesapeake Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, 2007-2011.
- Co-Founder & Vice President, The Heron Foundation, 2008-2010.
- Director, The Southeast Virginia Community Foundation, 2010-2011.
My hobbies outside of work are creative writing, music, reading, and sports.
If you have any questions about estate or business planning, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 208-0425. Thank you.